Day Tubing: 10am – 5pm (tickets good for 3 hours)
Twilight Tubing: 3pm – 5pm
- Regular Ticket Ages 4+
- Twilight Tubing (3pm - 5pm) Ages 4+
- Child Ages 3 and Under
Snow Tubing at Ruidoso’s Winter Park
Ruidoso’s Winter Park has a first class tubing area offering some of the most exciting tubing you will find anywhere.
- Our tubing area has more lift capacity and the largest snow making system in the Rockies.
- We are constantly making snow to supplement the natural snow and provide the best tubing experience possible!
- Please Note: Extended wait times should be anticipated during peak times. Ruidoso’s Winter Park operates on a first come first serve basis.
- All tickets are good for 3 hours from the time you arrive or until end of day (whichever is shorter), unless you’re visiting on a bonus day when your ticket is good for the entire day.
- Tickets can be used anytime during hours of operation. If you purchased your ticket online, you will receive your physical ticket when you check in at the Ticket Office.
|Area||Height Requirement||Number of Chutes||Lap Riding Allowed|
|Penguin Park||42” or less||1-2||NO|
|“A” Hill||36” Minimum||4||YES (weather permitting)|
|“B” Hill||46” Minimum||4-7||NO|